Electronic toys for boys. Mexican toys and games. Best toys for toddler boys.
Electronic Toys For Boys
- (of a device) Having or operating with the aid of many small components, esp. microchips and transistors, that control and direct an electric current
- (of music) Produced by electronic instruments
- Electronic were an alternative dance group formed by New Order singer and guitarist Bernard Sumner and ex-Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr.
- Electronic is the self-titled debut album by British supergroup Electronic, formed by Bernard Sumner and Johnny Marr. It was first released in May 1991 (see 1991 in music) on the Factory label, and reissued in remastered form in 1994 by Parlophone after Factory collapsed.
- Of or relating to electronics
- of or relating to electronics; concerned with or using devices that operate on principles governing the behavior of electrons; "electronic devices"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (boy) son: a male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his boy is taller than he is"
- (boy) a friendly informal reference to a grown man; "he likes to play golf with the boys"
- A male child or young man
- A male child or young man who does a specified job
- (boy) male child: a youthful male person; "the baby was a boy"; "she made the boy brush his teeth every night"; "most soldiers are only boys in uniform"
- A son
Traditional Burmese toys. Starting from the front row, on the left is a pair of Pyit-Taing-Htaungs, the right a pair of Shwe-Zee-Gwaks and in the back are a group of Poe-Wa-Yotes. There is also a small red cow, partly covered.
Pyit-Taing-Htaung is a Burmese version of weeble. Roughly translates to up-whenever-thrown. They come in pairs. Here they have placed two males side by side but usually its male and female. The female has a different hair style.
Shwe-Zee-Gwak or 'golden' owls also come in pairs. The one on the right is a female because there are two small baby owls painted on the body. In addition to being a toy, a pair of Zee-Gwaks is also regarded as luck-bringers; some people put a larger and grander version inside their living room; some hang mini versions in their cars.
Po-Wa-Yote: They are an exaggerated version of a young happy and healthy boy. Po is a title for male. Wa means chubby but implies healthy in this context and Yote means toy. It translates roughly to Mr Chubby Toy. Its hair style is something that is rarely seen these days in young children but in the old days it is one of the things that was considered very Burmese.
In modern cities, like Yangon, these toys have virtually disappeared from a collection of children's toys as the plastic and electronic ones have replaced them. Instead, they have made their way into tourist souvenir shops. However, in villages and smaller towns across Burma, children can still be seen playing with these toys.
Sisely Treasure & Jeremy Dawson (Shiny Toy Guns)
A zoom of Shiny Toy Guns' new female vocalist: Sisely Treasure.
This girl had a lot to prove to me personally, as I'd been eager to see the band for years and for a while, found the vocal-switch from Carah to Sisley a little discombobulating. Can you blame me?
Nonetheless, she pulled through in fine form, singing with a seductive sort of onstage poise I'd not seen before.
Once again, the flashing lights played heavily into the appearance of the final image.
hot toys ironman
best toys for a 3 year old boy
smyths toys london
hot new toys for 2011
hot toys dark knight batman
toys and games market
custom made stuffed toys
top rated toddler toys
hot toys iron man mark v