Best toys 6 year old : Mcdonalds toys banned.
Best Toys 6 Year Old
- a rare aged variation of Gold Label. ($1200)
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- six: denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units
- six: the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- Six Degrees (or 6? ) is an American dramatic television series about six residents of New York City and their respective relationships and connections with one another, based on the idea of six degrees of separation.
365 Day 30
I was very innocent as a child. I beloved in Santa Claus till I was in like 4th or 5th grade. I used to count down the days till Christmas from Thanksgiving on. I used to put a little wall calendar up on next to my bed. I couldn’t wait to see Santa and sit on his lap and tell him what I wanted that particular year. I remember having a friend named Jon Cowell Smith in Philadelphia. We were best friends. However, he was a little bastard. He was the bad kid of our friendship. He used curse words, broke the “rules”, and constantly tried to get me do things my Mom told me not to do. Every year I knew him I was in total shock and disbelief that Santa actually came to his house too. How did he manage a trip from Santa Claus being as bad as he was during the year? Haha. Jon if you ever see this, please contact me I’d love to get to know you as an adult. You are the first artist I ever met, you must be such a cool person, my first “best friend” till you moved away in Philly.
Anyway, I am sitting here posting this photo on Christmas Eve. I’m getting ready to put presents under the tree to pretend to be Santa Claus for my 6 year old. She is so god damn stoked. I am hiding the presents in my truck. I wrapped them in different wrapping paper than the paper I used for the presents from me. I use my left hand to write “From Santa” on the tag instead of my right. I play it off like she has to go to bed early because he’s coming. I take her outside to stare at the stars right before bed and act like we can see him in the sky. He’s close. We better get to bed. She swears she was good this year. She hopes he’ll come. Fucking A he will. I’ll pile those Santa presents like madness till they reach the hallway.
It’s so magical to be a child. To actually be in the mind frame that a guy named Santa Claus will come to your house (in my case apartment) and visit you and leave you a shit load of toys is so utterly captivating fantastic. I remember how it felt as a kid. It was great. I used to remember, “If I fall asleep now, the next moment I will remember is waking up and walking out to my surprise”. The best surprise of the year. The time when Santa Claus comes and visits you in the middle of the night and brings you a boat load of the best toys possible. How magical. How great. How enchanting!!!
Merry Christmas 2008!
December 24th, 2008
Well it's here. My newest (old) toy!
Decided the best way in to the DSLR world was via the old school!
Bought this Canon D10 (yes D10 - 6 year old technology, with a whacking 6.5 megapixals!! That .5 means alot!) on ebay, along with a Sigma lens for less than a half decent compact point n shoot! Not bad! If I use it a lot over the next couple of years then roll on a more expensive modal, if not, I haven't lost out too much!
It's quite some camera though, bells whistles, knobs, features! Considering my only experience with SLRs is with one that is 30 years old...... I got some catch up to do!
Not the greatest shot at all, but it was my first so that's why it's here.
Exciting times ahead! YAY!
new toys 2011
inflatable pool toys australia
galt toys marble run
thinkway toys woody
top toys for kids 2011
bacteria plush toys
pack and play toys